aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Value Scale & Intensity Chart

I've been busy organizing a few things....
So besides working on my animation project, where I am finally practicing animation principles, I've been trying to find some exhibition opportunities and meeting great creative people to develop some artwork in the future! Also, I am now going to be teaching Painting for Illustration at UniSA!!! I'm so excited about it :)
The fish-bowl grows... and so, the fish must too :)

He estado ocupada organizando algunas cosas...
Aparte de trabajar en mi proyecto de animación, en donde por fín he podido sacarle el jugo a los principios y técnicas, he seguido buscando oportunidades para exponer y conociendo mentes creativas admirables pensando en arte para el futuro! Además resulta que esta semana comienzo a dictar clases de Pintura para Ilustración en la universidad de South Australia!!! Qué emoción :)
La pecera crece... y así mismo debe el pez :)