aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Around my studio...

©2011. Fotos: Kookaburra, Atardecer.
I thought I'd share with you some of the things that inspire my work as well. So here is a blurred shot of a huge kookaburra that loves taking a bath with his family on our garden! We often put small pebbles at the bottom of the bird-bath to keep it balanced, but he usually picks them out and throws them away! I generally have to stop what I'm doing because I love looking at them :)

En estos días he pensado en compartirles también algunas de las cosas que inspiran mi trabajo. Así que aquí pueden ver una foto borrosa de un kookaburra gigante bañándose en nuestro jardín! Siempre tenemos que volver a llenar de piedritas el fondo de la piscina, porque a él y a su famlia les gusta jugar con ellas, sacarlas y tirarlas por todos lados! Generalmente paro de hacer mi trabajo para mirarlos :)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment / Comentario