aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Now listed on illustration mundo! ~ Ahora en illustration mundo!


Illustration Mundo is a fantastic community of illustrators around the world. I'm happy to be part of it, and love visiting it often to to keep on learning from all those talented artists I admire so much!
I also have been following Nate William's blog for some time... his tips are really helpful, inspiring and clear. I truly recommend it! :)

Illustration Mundo es una comunidad de ilustradores internacionales fantástica. Me encanta visitarla seguido para seguir aprendiendo de todos esos artistas que admiro tanto y me alegra poder ser parte de ella. Hace un tiempito he venido siguiendo el blog de Nate William's... sus consejos son buenísimos para ilustradores emergentes. Se los recomiendo! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment / Comentario