aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Gratitude SASA 2016

We're so thrilled!

Thanks to Screen Australia for making this possible thanks to their funding and support. Thanks to our beautiful team for putting in their talent and passion. Thank you so much to our lead digital painter, Mawarini and lead animator, Alex Graham, who shined and shimmered! We'd also like to thank the lovely people at the Media Resource Centre for their constant support.

As the production designer of My Little Sumo, I would also like to thank Charlie and Daisy for inviting me to imagine their world :)

And finally, I'd like to dedicate this award to my family: my husband and best friend, and our daughter full of wonder and curiosity. Their love and support nurture my spirit every day.

...


1 comment:

Comment / Comentario