aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colour tests... Pruebas de color

I've been working in a group of images that will be exhibited very soon. Aaaaalll these drawings that I've been accumulating week by week, so I could share my days with you in this blog, are finally being upgraded to unique, tangible pieces of art!!! After many months of selection and distribution I finally decided to modify some images and print them on German Etching Paper. Then I had to make many-many tests using different techniques on this particular paper, which is kind of temperamental and does not like to be compared with the friendly watercolour paper. After this, I spent many hours doing trials and errors thinking of composition and colour temperature. And here I share with you some of the tests I did trying to define the final images :)
He estado trabajando en una serie de imágenes para exponer próximamente. Tooodooos estos dibujos que he acumulado poco a poco para incluir en el blog ahora comienzan a ver la luz del día!!! Así que después de meses de selección y distribución, llegué a la conclución de retocar y hacer unas impresiones de buena calidad sobre German Etching Paper. Luego vinieron semanas de pruebas usando diferentes técnicas sobre el papel, que además no se comporta como el papel acuarela, porque tiende a ser testarudo. Y luego vinieron muchas horas de ensayos y errores pensando en composición y temperatura de color. Finalmente aquí les comparto varias pruebas que hice tratando de definir las imágenes finales :)

©2011. Pruebas de color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment / Comentario