aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whisper ~ Susurro


Thinking of what's there but isn't.
Inspired in a lovely cockatoo that my friend Mawarini took a picture of.
Illustration Friday theme: "Whisper"
Again... all digital :)


Pensando en lo que hay... aunque no sea evidente.
Inspirada en una cacatúa hermosísima a la que mi amiga Mawarini le tomó una foto.
Tema de Illustration Friday: "Susurro"
Esta vez también digital :)

All the best in your creative adventures!
Todo lo mejor en sus aventuras creativas!
~Ana

...

2 comments:

  1. I love your work! You have such a beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate it! ...I feel I'm still defining my style, so it's good to know that it's starting to become evident. All the best with your work too! :)

      Delete

Comment / Comentario