aNaMaRiA ~ artblog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Farewell ~ Hasta pronto

I painted this image wishing to include it in Illustration Friday last week. The topic was "Farewell", suggested by Penelope Dullaghan, the talented artist that used to run the site.  I wish you all the best Penelope! And all the best to you too, Thomas James, now that you're in charge! I'm sure this little room you have, dedicated to the imagination, will be as active and inspiring as always.


Esta imagen la pinté esperando poder incluirla en Illustration Friday la semana pasada. El tema era "Hasta pronto", sugerido por Penelope Dullaghan, la artista talentosa que solía estar en cargo de la página. Te deseo lo mejor Penelope! Y a ti también Thomas James, ahora que la estás dirigiendo! Estoy segura de que ese cuarto pequeñito dedicado a la imaginación seguirá activo e inspirador como siempre.




Blue and brown today, Ana
Azul y café hoy, Ana
...


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Issi! I had a lot of fun and learned so much with this image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and style! I love the wonkiness of the bird-cage and chair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'll be posting the painting process tonight! I almost didn't put in the little bird! I'm glad he claimed his place :)

      Delete
  3. lovely tribute to Penelope <3
    it's been a while since my last submission for IF :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lakhsmita, I really appreciate it!
      I find your work fascinating, please let me know when you submit images to IF, I'd love to see them. All the best! :)

      Delete

Comment / Comentario